June 15, 2008

The Usual Suspects


One hour and fifteen minutes have passed since I saw the movie, "The Usual Suspects", but still I can feel some part of me resisting to accept the outstanding climax the movie provides, how can one ever plot such a sensational, mind blowing story.

An American thriller of 1995, directed by Bryan Singer , has its plot howering around five criminals who are intially detained as suspects for a truck robbery. The story is infact the first hand narration of a person who was the lone survivor of a bomb explosion in a boat. 27 persons have been killed and the lone survivor is forced to narrate the whole story and the plot from the beginning. I am forced to stop my diclosure of story here since it can seriously hamper your viewing pleasure.

I have to admit that initially I found it hard to keep up with the pace of the movie, but soon I was glued to my seat and it was pure 1 hour and 41 minute entertainer. All the actors have shown sincerity to their roles and especially, Kevin Spacey was brilliant. I would suggest you to watch the movie and I bet it will be a sensational treat to the eyes. There is no surprise why, the movie stands at 20th position in IMDB's top 250 movies ever made in Hollywood.

1 comment:

Raft3r said...

greetings from Baltimore!!!