December 16, 2007

Happy Days


I am at the twilight of my campus life and in such a case ,watching a movie which portraits the four years of college life would be really something touchy;this is the feel that I experience after having watched the telugu movie "Happy days".The story line is not as good as Classmates and the movie has some scenes thats really miles away from logic,but still there is something very touchy about the movie that makes me write this post.Its the sincerety with which the concept has been protrayed that really is the core of the movie.Its covered almost all aspects of college life and I dont think it has missed even a single instance of college life (there are scenes with students preparing for exams and 2-3 class room clips which you rarely see in most of the campus movies).The movie is entertaining from beginning to the end and would you believe,the theatre was packed with people (such an audience rarely turns on for a malayalam movie now a days).All those friendship fights and relationships,ragging and not so friendly attitude to seniors and finally all of them coming together really brings on a feeling of elation and infact warm memories of past three years of my college life.Being in the final year ,I really start to feel a bit emotional about my college.The count down has already begun and with less than 50 working days left,I feel so much intimacy towards each element of my college;that rusty canteen is no longer rusty;even that dry hot rocks has got a charm (or I feel it has some).Its been an eventful 3 and half long years for me in almost all aspects of life,but the intensity of dreams and aspirations that I had when I joined is almost the same even when I am at the verge of leaving my campus.Looking back at what I have gained in all these three years ,I really feel nice that I have got a bunch of friends,a bit of wisdom(I hope so) and a bit of academic knowledge.As everyone would feel,it really hurts when I have to confront the fact that my college days ,where one tends to be careless about life,no serious thoughts,where everything is fun and friendship matters the most and probably the final time when you actually behave as what you are, is going to end soon.Its been full of moments that I would cherish till my end and will miss it badly.Guys how ever worse your college is ,the whole environment may seem to be dead and damp,but enjoy every moment to the fullest because this is the only time when you can have a real blast and have wondeful memories.Dont give yourself a chance to sob later because one you miss it,its gone for ever,unfortunately life doesnt have replays.

1 comment:

DVK said...

My thoughts are also same.....
Wherever u are, u have to make it lively....the time is the one we can't get back.....
But it is also fact that some thing should miss to get some new things.....